Friday, December 19, 2008

My Hopes For My Children

As a Mother I have so many hopes for my children.

I hope they grow up knowing they have two parents that love them and that there is nothing that could ever change that.

I hope they never conform and are always themselves.

I hope they don't give a damn what their friends are doing and saying.

I hope they find true love in whatever form it comes in.

I hope they know they can always come to us and tell us anything.

I hope they know that no matter where they go or what they do in life, home will always be there when they need it.

I hope my children make a difference. I hope they become good people. People that really love --people that really listen.

I hope my children love to give more than they love to receive. I hope they know we are all human and just trying to do our best.

Most of all, I hope my children are happy. Truly and honestly happy. Shout it from the rooftops happy. Laugh out loud happy. Cry when they are sad happy, enjoy every precious little moment... happy.

(November 27, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment