Friday, December 19, 2008

Four Weeks

I just realized my Olivia is one month old today. Where did the time go? She is quite the fabulous little thing. I love the mornings, she is one smiley baby in the mornings. I also love those rare moments when she focuses in on one of us and gives the biggest grin. It makes everyone feel good to have a baby look at you and really smile.

She is over me and my camera waking her from naps.
*She hates being put into her car seat, but loves car rides.
*She hates getting naked for her baths, but love baths.
*She hates being swaddled, but sleeps for hours when she is.
*She is not a fan of pacifiers which makes me sure she is mine.
*She goes from insane crying to completely calm when Ryan says, "What is it?"
*She loves the sound of the ocean. It makes her fall asleep instantly.
*She loves to look around and has a lot of head control.

She is happy most of the time and sleeps very good during the night. We do 1-2 feedings and she's good. She is a snuggly little thing and my favorite moments with her are when she snuggles her face into my neck. It is honestly like a moment of Heaven.

The kids are crazy about her and her Dad thinks she's breakable like he did the others when they were this small. It is pretty cute when they have their little conversations though.

I have been trying to not let the Thrush take away these special moments that you don't get back. This is the only day that she will be exactly 4 weeks old. Man, time really does fly. Sometimes, a little too quickly.

(September 25, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment