Monday, June 22, 2009

Two Thousand and Late

06.17.09

Thanks to my husband, Ryan, my kids are obsessed with the song 'Boom Boom Pow' by the Black Eyes Peas.

I hate the song. It's noise.

That said, listening to Sophia sing "Gotta get-get. Boom-boom-pow!" is pretty cute.

What else?

Alyssa has been killing her sight word flash cards. She's amazing.

Bubby has finally learned that his first, middle and last names are not Bubby. His only question, "Why do you call me Bubby then?" Er. . .

Sophia has been using the potty for two weeks tomorrow. Her last accident was LAST Sunday. Do you know how cute that little butt is in Dora panties? Cute!

Olivia has 3 teeth and one more on the way. She has also developed a fake laugh. It's hilarious.

I'm in love with these amazing little people. They make me crazy and keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment