Monday, June 22, 2009

Drama Follows Her

01.08.09

Alyssa received a Birthday card in the mail yesterday. At bedtime she went against my advice to leave it on her dresser and decided to sleep with it.

The past five minutes were full of drama.

Alyssa: WHERE... IS... MY CARD?!
Me: Have you had it this morning?
Alyssa: No. I slept with it in my bed last night.
Me: Then it should still be there. Check one more time.
Alyssa: It ISN'T HERE! Gaahhh! Where is it? I think someone came into our house last night while I was sleeping and took it! They TOOK... my CARD!

At this point I figured I would put her out of her misery. I went into her room and there it was, the card. Sitting on her bed exactly where she kept telling me it should be.

Me: Is this the card you're looking for?
Alyssa: (Very annoyed look on her face) Yes. Thank you.

And I have THREE of them. Girls, that is. Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment