Monday, June 22, 2009

25 Things

01.13.09

1. I want to go back to school this year. It's time.

2. I want to be a Karate Kid.

3. I think Sendhil Ramamurthy is beautiful. I would love to run my fingers through his hair.

4. I love sarcasm.

5. I pick at my nails. I try not to, but I do.

5. I am pretty sure I was meant to be a Mom and wife. Being domestic suits me.

6. I worship Bob Dylan.

7. The only thing I miss about Church is singing in the choir.

8. The fact that Michael C. Hall married his costar that plays his sister on Dexter disturbs me on many levels.

9. I love my inlaws. They're fantastic.

10. I am terrified of spiders. I have visions of them coming after me because I killed one of their own.

11. I once had a dream that I was watching a Drag Queen workout video.

12. I love Sundays.

13. I have a crush on Katy Perry and Meagan Fox.

14. I love the smell of cleaning products.

15. Natalie Dee and Unicorn Planet bring me much joy.

16. I think my kids are pretty fantastic.

17. I love long showers.

18. I love freshly pedicured feet.

19. I hate drama.

20. I can usually tell within five minutes if I'm going to like you or not. If I see no future, I move on.

21. I despise girls that think stupid is cute.

22. I love to kiss that soft spot behind a baby's ear.

23. I think these things make me seem quite boring. Maybe I am.

24. I dislike it when people overuse the word "like." Like when they can't help but like keep saying it. I also hate it when people feel the need to point out how random they are. Guess what, you're not!

25. People that pee in the shower disgust me. It takes two seconds to pee before you get in there.

Yes, after posting I realized I did number five twice. Think of it as a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment