Monday, June 22, 2009

Butterfingers

01.29.09

Oh, the Butterfinger. I have recently discovered Butterfingers. Sure I've eaten them in the past, but they never did anything for me so I ignored them.

Ryan and I like to keep the mini candy bars in the freezer. They are perfect for late night snacks. You have one, your chocolate craving is gone and you don't feel guilty in the morning because you shoved three pieces of chocolate cake in your mouth at 3 AM then followed it up with a glass of chocolate milk.

Yes, I know, I'm dieting and shouldn't allow myself chocolate. I tried that route, it doesn't work. I go a week without chocolate then find myself hoping someone sent me some Ferrero Rocher's in the mail.

Fucking love Ferrero's!

I get crazed then I cave and call the husband at work and tell him to not even bother coming home unless he has chocolate and a Dr. Pepper.Back to the Butterfingers, I love them.

I feel as though I have been missing out on Butterfingers this entire time. Years lost to Snickers and Peanut Butter Cups.

Butterfinger, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment